Purple Aurora Cycling Jersey smooth color transition (ombre)
Thanks to our gained experience and customers’ feedback, the developed cut has got a few improvements in comparison to last year. The new model was created to provide a greater freedom of movement during cycling while maintaining high aerodynamic properties and breathability in particular areas of a cyclist’s body. We use up to 4 different types of a fabric for the production of cycling jerseys. Their placement is well thought out and dictated by the structure, degree of perspiration and the range and direction of stretching. The key feature during long and intensive use are antibacterial properties and quick drying.
Improvements in comparison to the previous version:
- Fourth zipper pocket that is inside does not come into contact with the skin. It is sewn inside the right pocket on the back.
- Improved ventilation under the arms, thanks to the elastic fabric with the structure of mesh which is on the entire length of the sleeve from the side of the body.
- The front of the jersey is contoured and shortened so that it fits better when you are bend down while cycling.
- Reduced weight
The jersey has got a full YKK zipper with locking function to make it easier to put on and take off a jersey. Thanks to the locking function, during cycling you can set the slider in any position you want and it will not change its position. The flat finish of the stand-up collar provides good aerodynamics and thanks to a proper lowering of the zipper it does not restrict neck movements. There are 4 pockets on the back and one of them is zippered. It is perfect for keeping valuable things such as credit card, keys or cash.
The sleeves of the Aurora purple (plum) cycling jersey are made in such a way that they do not roll up but they adhere to the body even when the air resistance is high. From the inside under the arms, the fabric of the sleeves changes into the form of a breathable, anti-bacterial mesh.
The back pockets are slightly raised and underneath them there is a silicone fabric that provides a proper position of the pockets even under load. The size and height of the pockets enables us to have a convenient access to the items needed while cycling.
Microsense ® technology provides low weight of the jersey and effective wicking sweat away from your skin. In addition, it has antibacterial properties, the fabric is soft and nice in touch. It works perfectly when you cycle at high temperatures.
Sunset Cycling Ombre Jersey FEATURES:
- Ergonomic SLIM cut
- YKK zipper with locking function
- Lowered aerodynamic stand-up collar
- Lightweight fabric
- The bottom part of the jersey finished with silicone
- On the back 3 open pockets
- 1 zipper pocket sewn inside – without coming into contact with the cyclist’s skin
- Reflective element on the back under the pockets
- Breathable and anti-bacterial mesh under the arms
- Adjusted to cycling in hot weather
- Color: orange / red (gradient)
- Cycling jersey made in Europe EU (Poland)