- Regular Cut
- YKK zipper with lock
- Italian 4-way stretch fabric
- Microsense ® technology - antibacterial and quick-drying properties
- Aerodynamic collar
- Lightweight fabric
- UV protection (UPF 40+)
- The bottom part of the jersey with silicone tape to avoid friction
- 5 pockets
- 3 classic rear pockets, 1 on the side panel (for wasted bars and gels)
- 1 zipper pocket sewn inside – without contact with the cyclist’s body
- Triple reinforced back pockets
- Reflective element on the back
- Designed for cycling in hot-weather
- Color: wine/burgundy
- Designed and manufactured in Europe (Poland)
The Supreme Wine women's cycling jersey, maintained in an elegant burgundy shade, has been created with cycling enthusiasts in mind, who appreciate the combination of style and comfort. Made from high-quality, intensely dyed Italian fabric, this jersey model stands out for its unparalleled durability, color intensity, and unique elegance.
The jersey, crafted with the precision of Polish tailors, guarantees exceptional durability. The materials used in its production are not only synonymous with elegance but also environmental responsibility, as they meet European environmental standards. The Supreme jersey ensures the highest level of comfort and complete freedom of movement, making our burgundy cycling jersey model a perfect choice for every woman cyclist who wants to combine efficiency with sophisticated style. The deeply dyed material guarantees a constant intensity of color that does not fade even after many washes. All jerseys from the Supreme collection are sewn in a slightly looser Regular Fit cut.
1. Front panel: 86% Poliamid / 14% Elastan
2. Back panel: 86% Poliamid / 14% Elastan
139g / 4.90 oz
Deeply dyed polyamide materials are renowned for their extraordinary durability and vivid (deep) colors. During the dyeing process of these materials, fibers are saturated at a greater depth, contributing to longer-lasting colors. They are characterized by exceptional strength, flexibility, and resistance to wear, making them an excellent choice for cycling jersey materials.
Italian precision and attention to detail in the dyeing process result in a fabric that boasts exceptional quality and color durability, even after numerous washes.
It's also worth mentioning that the Italian materials we use are produced with great care for the environment, in compliance with European ecological standards. By choosing Luxa Supreme cycling jersey, you get a top-quality product and make an environmentally responsible choice.
Complete the look:
Recommended products to match your jersey