TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online store luxa.cc conducts retail sales via Internet and it is pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- The owner of the store is: LUXA sp.z o.o - limited liabaility company registered in Poland, zip code: 35-045, Rzeszów at 40a/23 Hetmańska Str, , NIP: 8133781271, REGON: 380307103 hereinafter referred to as the Seller
- Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Buyer
- When concluding the Buy-Sell contract, the Buyer claims to have read the provisions of the Regulations hereby.
- The prices given in the Store are gross prices.
- We make every effort to ensure that the products available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
- To use the Store, including browsing the Store’s assortment it is necessary to possess a device with Internet access and an up-to-date web browser installed.
- To place orders it is also necessary to have an active e-mail account.
- Orders can be places via the purchase form after adding products to the shopping cart.
- The condition of the order is that the Buyer provides personal data that allows verification of the Buyer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order via e-mail or phone. The store has the right to refuse an order, limit the payment method or to request prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
- For Parties, the information contained on the Store’s website with the goods purchased at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, product characteristics and its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
- Prices apply only when placing orders through the online store. The offer presented in the online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and is only an invitation to start negotiations (in accordance with art. 71 of the Civil Code). We reserve the right not to complete orders for important economic reasons.
- The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the Buyer submits an offer to purchase a specific product. The sale agreement is concluded when the Buyer confirms the Order by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Customer by the Store or at the time of prepayment for the goods.
- The store contains only approximate data about the stock levels of products, which are updated once a day. When a product is out of stock in the Store's assortment, the Company undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer about the lack of a given product, after confirming this fact and immediately return the funds received from the Buyer to the account from which the payment was made or to the account indicated by the Buyer. In order to contact the Customer, the Company will use the contact details provided by the Buyer when placing the order or the data provided by the Buyer during account registration.
- Discounts and promotions binding at the time of purchase on luxa.cc website, cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions, e.g. discount codes. Only one discount code can be used during purchasing.
- The Buyer has a choice of different payment methods, such as a bank transfer, payment by cash after delivering the package or by financial intermediaries enabling quick delivery of information about the payment to the Store. The availability of individual forms of payment depends on the country, currency, order amount and the method of shipping selected.
- Shipment prices are calculated on the basis of product weight, value and dimensions, as well as the number of items added by the customer to the store's shopping cart. Shipping costs are subject to change, of which the Buyer is immediately informed before starting the order.
- The condition necessary to deliver the goods is payment for them and payment for the shipment.
- The ordered goods are sent by the Store through various shipping companies to be selected by the customer when placing the order. The availability of individual shipping companies depends on the country of destination, the payment method, the amount of the order as well as the weight and dimensions of the ordered products.
- In the case of payment other than cash on delivery (COD), the shipping date is extended by the time between placing the order and the date of posting the amount of money on the Store's bank account or on the payment intermediary's account.
- When receiving the goods, the Buyer is obliged to check whether the parcel has no damage caused during transport. In the event of damage, we recommend refusing to accept the package or writing down a damage report in the presence of the courier and contacting the Company immediately.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with Goods without defects.
- The complaint may be submitted by the Buyer in any way that can sufficiently reveal the defect of the product.
- o shorten the total complaint time, we recommend submitting a complaint by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, bank account number, address (street, house number / apartment number, zip code, city (post office), telephone number, form of compensation, order number, information what specific goods are complained and the reason of the complaint.
- The Store shall respond to the Buyer’s complaint within 14 business days of receipt of the complaint containing a description of non-compliance. If the verification of non-compliance requires consultation of an expert or a representative of the producer of the goods, the deadline of a Seller’s response is extended.
- If the information provided by the Buyer is insufficient, the Seller will ask the Buyer to provide more information or to deliver the product to the store.
- If the complaint is accepted the Buyer will be asked to provide the product in order to remove the defects, the Seller will make repairs or replace the product with a new one or in another way make compensation by agreement of the Parties.
- If the resolution of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Buyer or remedying the defects, the costs of delivery will be paid by the Store.
- Individual settings of the Buyer’s computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (e.g. colours) cannot form the basis for a complaint.
THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- On the basis of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The right of withdrawal from the contract is effective if the Buyer submits, within 30 days of receipt of the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the contract to the e-mail address email@example.com or by regular mail to the company's correspondence address. Details of the return procedure can be found here.
- The Customer shall return the goods to the Store within 14 days of making the declaration of renunciation of the contract. Returned goods should be intact, in that it should be complete, in original packaging, cannot bear traces of use. Shipping costs are borne by the Buyer.
- In the event of a breach by the Buyer the conditions specified in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the statement of withdrawal from the Contract may be ineffective. In the event of returning a damaged or used incomplete product, the store may return to the customer only part of the amount paid, correspondingly reduced depending on the degree of reduction of the value of the returned goods.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Buyer in the scope of services with properties specified by the Buyer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person (e.g. creating the product with parameters specified by the customer).
- By placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of completing the order.
- The Buyer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including a commercial bulletin.
- The Buyer has the right to inspect their data and correct it, as well as to request removal.
- It is prohibited to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
THE ENTRY INTO FORCE AND AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS
- The Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
- The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website. Contracts concluded prior to a change to the Rules shall be subject to the version of the Rules effective on the date on which the Buyer placed the Order.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.