TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online store luxa.cc conducts retail sales via the Internet and it is under these Terms and Conditions.
- The owner of the store is: LUXA sp. z o.o registered in Poland, zip code: 35-045, Rzeszów at 40a/23 Hetmańska Str, NIP: 8133781271, REGON: 380307103 hereinafter referred to as the Seller
- Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Buyer
- When concluding the Buy-Sell contract, the Buyer claims to have read the provisions of the Regulations hereby.
- The prices given in the Store are gross prices.
- We make every effort to ensure that the products available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
- To use the Store, including browsing the Store’s assortment it is necessary to possess a device with Internet access and an up-to-date web browser installed.
- To place orders it is also necessary to have an active e-mail account.
- Orders can be placed via the purchase form after adding products to the shopping cart.
- The condition of the order is that the Buyer provides personal data that allows verification of the Buyer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order via e-mail or phone. The store has the right to refuse an order, limit the payment method, or request prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
- For Parties, the information contained on the Store’s website with the goods purchased at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, product characteristics and its features, elements included in the set, date, and method of delivery.
- Prices apply only when placing orders through the online store. The offer presented in the online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code and is only an invitation to start negotiations (by art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code). We reserve the right not to complete orders for important economic reasons.
- The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. By placing an order, the Buyer submits an offer to purchase a specific product. The sale agreement is concluded when the Buyer confirms the Order by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Customer by the Store or at the time of prepayment for the goods.
- The store contains only approximate data about the stock levels of products, which are updated once a day. When a product is out of stock in the Store's assortment, the Company undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer about the lack of a given product, after confirming this fact and immediately return the funds received from the Buyer to the account from which the payment was made or to the account indicated by the Buyer. To contact the Customer, the Company will use the contact details provided by the Buyer when placing the order or the data provided by the Buyer during account registration.
- Discounts and promotions binding at the time of purchase on luxa.cc website, cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions, e.g. discount codes. Only one discount code can be used during purchasing.
- Discount voucher codes sent to the e-mail address provided by the subscriber for subscribing to the newsletter are single-use, for customers placing their first-ever order in the luxa.cc store. The received discount code cannot be combined with other discounted products or with other discount codes.
- The Buyer has a choice of different payment methods, such as a bank transfer, payment by cash after delivering the package, or by financial intermediaries enabling quick delivery of information about the payment to the Store. The availability of individual forms of payment depends on the country, currency, order amount, and method of shipping selected.
- Shipment prices are calculated based on product weight, value, and dimensions, as well as the number of items added by the customer to the store's shopping cart. Shipping costs are subject to change, of which the Buyer is immediately informed before starting the order.
- The condition necessary to deliver the goods is payment for them and payment for the shipment.
- In the case of payment using virtual currency (cryptocurrency), the customer pays the amount of cryptocurrency calculated by the store, corresponding to the value of the order at the time of placing the order. The amount due is valid for 10 minutes, and after that time, the order will be recalculated. In case of a necessary refund, the store returns the funds to the customer in fiat currency, by the values of the products on the order expressed in traditional currencies such as PLN, USD, etc.
- The ordered goods are sent by the Store through various shipping companies to be selected by the customer when placing the order. The availability of individual shipping companies depends on the country of destination, the payment method, the amount of the order as well as the weight and dimensions of the ordered products.
- In the case of payment other than cash on delivery (COD), the shipping date is extended by the time between placing the order and the date of posting the amount of money on the Store's bank account or the payment intermediary's account.
- When receiving the goods, the Buyer is obliged to check whether the parcel has no damage caused during transport. In the event of damage, we recommend refusing to accept the package or writing down a damage report in the presence of the courier and contacting the Company immediately.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver Goods without defects to the Customer.
- A complaint may be submitted by the Customer in any way that sufficiently reveals the product's defect.
- To shorten the total time of the complaint process, we recommend submitting complaints by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information: first name, last name, email address, bank account number, address (street, house number/apartment number, postal code, city (post office)), phone number, a form of compensation, order number, information on which specific product is being claimed and for what reason.
- The Store will respond to the Customer's complaint within 14 working days from the receipt of the complaint containing a description of the nonconformity. If the verification of the non-conformity requires obtaining the opinion of an expert or a representative of the product manufacturer, the deadline for the Seller to respond is extended by the time it takes for the Seller to obtain such an opinion.
- If the information provided by the Customer is insufficient, the Seller will ask the customer to provide additional information or send the product to the store.
- If the complaint is acknowledged, the Customer will be asked to provide the product to remove the non-conformity; the seller will repair or replace the product with a new one, or otherwise compensate by mutual agreement of the parties.
- If the execution of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing the non-conformity, the Store bears the cost of delivery to the Customer.
- Individual computer and monitor settings of the Customer that cause incorrect or distorted display of information about the goods (e.g., colors) cannot be the basis for a complaint. (In this situation, we suggest using the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement)
THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- based on the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The right of withdrawal from the contract is effective if the Buyer submits, within 30 days of receipt of the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the contract to the e-mail address email@example.com or by regular mail to the company's correspondence address. Details of the return procedure can be found here.
- The Customer shall return the goods to the Store within 14 days of making the declaration of renunciation of the contract. Returned goods should be intact, in that they should be complete, in original packaging, and cannot bear traces of use. Shipping costs are borne by the Buyer.
- In the event of a breach by the Buyer of the conditions specified in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the statement of withdrawal from the Contract may be ineffective. In the event of returning a damaged or used incomplete product, the store may return to the customer only part of the amount paid, correspondingly reduced depending on the degree of reduction of the value of the returned goods.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Buyer in the scope of services with properties specified by the Buyer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person (e.g. creating the product with parameters specified by the customer).
- By placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the processing of his data only to complete the order.
- The Buyer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including a commercial bulletin.
- The Buyer has the right to inspect their data and correct it, as well as to request removal.
- It is prohibited to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
THE ENTRY INTO FORCE AND AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS
- The Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
- The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website. Contracts concluded before a change to the Rules shall be subject to the version of the Rules effective on the date on which the Buyer placed the Order.
Crash Replacement and Warranty Policy
- We offer the possibility of buying new clothes with a discount of -50% from the same category as the damaged product as a result of a fall or a crash during the race. If the damaged type of clothing is unavailable, we will give a discount for the newest and available product in the current collection.
- The basis for granting the discount will be verification based on the documentation of the accident. We need the best documentation of the incident for positive consideration - photos from the scene of the accident, injuries, etc.
- The Crash Replacement warranty is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase of the product that has been damaged.
- The standard warranty for product defects not due to mechanical damage is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- A product once purchased with a discount under Crash Replacement Policy is not eligible for another discount.
- The Crash Replacement Policy works only for products purchased in our official luxa. cc. online store. Clothing purchased from other sources (other online stores, auctions, private sales) is not subject to this policy.
- The maximum possible Crash Replacement discount is 50% (always calculated from the starting/list price of the product). You can choose a product previously discounted in the store from the offer, then its discounted price will be calculated from the catalog price.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.