Tailored for Winter Cycling in Extreme Conditions
A warm winter jacket is essential for anyone who cycles throughout the year. We expect low weight, resistance to wind, rain, and snow from a good winter cycling jacket. The front and back are made of a flexible material with a Zerowind ® membrane. Inside, it is additionally lined with an extra layer of material that is pleasant to the touch. A tape is placed under the zipper to protect the body from cold air inflow.
The extended back of the jacket protects our back from splashes while riding on wet roads or snow. After dark, we will still be visible on the road thanks to reflective elements on the sleeves, back, and chest. The side panels of the Gray Vision winter cycling jacket are made from insulated Blizzard ® material, which has greater breathability and sweat-wicking properties than the front and back.
What to do during a climb, or when it gets warmer?
There are ventilation holes under the arms, adjustable by unzipping. They are placed in such a way that air can freely flow and circulate inside while riding.
Recommended operating temperature: from -8° C to +13° C (depending on personal preferences and the layers worn underneath)
Features of the Gray Vision Winter Cycling Jacket:
- Insulated material with Blizzard ® membrane
- Windproof, flexible, breathable Zerowind ® material
- 2 adjustable ventilation holes under the arms
- Long YKK ankle zipper lined with tape
- Silicone strap to prevent the jacket from rolling up
- Large reflective stripes on the sleeves, back, and chest
- 4 pockets on the back (1 with a zipper)
- High collar
- Extended back of the jacket
- Designed and produced in Poland