Being a cyclist doesn’t change just because it’s cold. Vision autumn socks wick sweat away quickly and do not absorb moisture. There's extra insulation on the toes and bottom part where you need it without making the whole sock too thick. The socks are entirely made of durable synthetic material that ensure many hours of performance without losing elasticity and thermal properties. The Vision socks dry faster than merino wool and eliminate unpleasant odors.
Autumn Vision Cycling Socks in the back are equipped with stripe sewn in reflective technology. Designed for riding in cold and low-light conditions. When outside is cold and windy, special cycling socks are needed to get through your ride.
- Insulated inside with a special blend of synthetic yarn
- Fabric do not absorb moisture and dry quickly
- Durable material
- Animal free - 100% vegan product
- Eliminate unpleasant odors
- Reflective technology
- Extra insulation on the toes and bottom part
- Flexible material that fits the foot
- Suitable for use with shoe covers
- Composition: 56% polypropylene, 41% polyamide, 3% elastane
- 4 colors: black, gray, orange, turquoise
- Made in Europe (Poland)
Can cycling socks be vegan?
Sure! Our socks are 100% animal free. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the sheep wool is still using to manufacture insulated socks by some big brands. The number of ethical vegans is increasing day by day. Nowadays, people are thinking about the cost to the planet too. Remember, as consumer you can make a huge impact through every purchase.